Trust your loved one to Comfort Home Health of Kokomo, Indiana. Our nursing and Home Health Aide services are provided by experienced, highly skilled professionals who work as a team under the guidance of your loved one's physician to help them achieve their full potential. We work with Medicaid, Medicaid Waiver, Private Pay, and Private Insurance Patients.
Our mission is to provide professional and paraprofessional services to patient's in their homes, assisting them to achieve the highest level of potential in their day-to-day self-care activities. We are committed to high-quality, multidisciplinary care by professionals who recognize the need for comprehensive assessment of needs from both the patients' and professional's point of view.
We are always looking for friendly, professional teammates. If you are an RN, LPN, CNA, or home health aide and licensed in the state of Indiana, please reach out to Sara Hulet (Sara@chhindiana.com) to discuss your resume. Additionally, you may access a link to our employment application below and return it to our office.
||ALL EMPLOYMENT APPLICANTS
||CHH HUMAN RESOURCES
||EMPLOYMENT PROCESSING ITEMS
ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED A POSITION WITH COMFORT HOME HEALTH, PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS IN ORDER TO EXPEDITE YOUR EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION.
|1. DRIVERS LICENSE
2. SOCIAL SECURITY CARD OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE
3. COPY OF PROFESSIONAL LICENSE OR HHA CERTIFICATE
4. COPY OF PHYSICAL, WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS. (WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A FORM TO HAVE COMPLETED, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CURRENT PHYSICAL. THIS MUST BE SIGNED BY A PHYSICIAN.)
5. PROOF OF CURRENT AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE
6. TWO TB (MANTOUX) TESTS WITHIN THE PAST 12 MONTHS OF YOUR HIRE DATE. (ONE MUST BE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PATIENT CONTACT.) IF NOT AVAILABLE, YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF GOING TO THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH TO OBTAIN
7. CURRENT CPR CERTIFICATION
YOUR PROMPT ATTENTION IS APPRECIATED.